What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans Store shipping experience update

flydjd2

Hi to all,

Just for information during the current worldwide situation I ordered some parts on March 18th for delivery to Germany.
I have been checking the shipped orders page every day however it is still only showing orders shipped up to 7 days ago.

The good news for me is that my parts turned up today :):):)

So I guess there is a problem updating the page but for info if you are in the same situation then your parts are probably already on their way.

(I haven't been checking my credit card account or I would have seen that it was debited on March 20th)

Building continues ! :D

Sorry for all the waffle but thought it might help someone else and save any calls to Vans;)

We'll look into this - thanks for the report.

And, some super top secret, don't-tell-anyone style info for you here: We have been hard at work here at Van's on an all-new web store, with a much better user experience and capabilities. We still have a ways to go on the project, but when we get it finished and launch it to the world, we think you'll like it!

I've only placed one order with them and I agree it's very frustrating. Glad to hear they're redoing that part of the website !!!

been wondering how long it would take vans to make their store site user useable. a lot of labor resources must have gone into phone orders that should have been handled online.

Van's Sweatshirt

Hi again,

Part of my received order was the Van's sweatshirt which is 50% cotton and 50% poly which I saw Greg wearing on CW Lemoine's mothership tour.

I ordered L (after emailing for advice - 6'3" 150 ibs) and just wanted to say that it is "top banana" - really very pleased with it.

Quality awesome as our American cousins would say. :D:D:D

Buy one ! I have no affiliation etc etc etc (other than as a builder)

https://shop.vansaircraft.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?ident=1585320768-354-159&browse=gifts&product=sweats

Last edited:
Back