What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hello From Aerosport Products

Hi,

My name is Andrew, I started with Aerosport Products back in September of this year and I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I am the Design and Development Engineer/Sales Manager. Experimental aircraft and aircraft interiors are a new endeavor for me, but I come from the automotive industry where I developed upholstered interior components and tooling for all sorts of production vehicles. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at (614) 834-8659 or email me at [email protected] I will do my best to get you the right answer for any question you may have. Hope to do business and talk with more of you soon. Thank you for supporting Aerosport Products!

~Andrew

I'll be the first to give props to Andrew for all of his help with my project. He's been a great source of information and always quick to help.

Welcome Andrew! I hope you don?t mind a new product suggestion in response to your offer. Would it be possible to have sun visors that attach to the overhead console in the RV-10?
Ray

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew recently while ordering and customizing the new rocker switches. Very responsive and great service.

Back