What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Extended gear legs & engine mount wanted for my 4

Aman07

I'm New Here
Does anyone out there have the Longer Gear legs, O-360 engine mount for the long legs and harware for their 4 that they will not be using and want to sale? I want to do the conversion on my short gear to the long gear and looking for a better deal then what Van's wants, PM me if you have a a lead on a set and we can go from there, thanks

Does anyone out there have the Longer Gear legs, O-360 engine mount for the long legs and harware for their 4 that they will not be using and want to sale? I want to do the conversion on my short gear to the long gear and looking for a better deal then what Van's wants, PM me if you have a a lead on a set and we can go from there, thanks

Aman,
A better venue would be the classifieds ie. a WTB thread. Good luck, most people that have what you're looking for changed from what you have...

V/R
Smokey

Thx Smokey

Smokey, thx for the advice, I agree with you 100%, hopefully someone had the same intentions I do but hadn't followed through. Thx again and I will try doing a WTB thread n see what happens.

Back