What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Spinner Question

I drilled my current spinner out the blank spinner from Vans. I have 160 hrs of flight with it. However, it has sheared a couple of screw heads off during flight. Obviously, it is not balanced perfectly. Anyway, it has now cracked and I need another spinner. I have )-320 with fixed pitch wood prop. Anyone know of a company that sells predrilled spinners and bulkheads for RVs? I would really like a predrilled and balanced spinner so I can just bolt it on and go.

Decided to go with a balanced spinner from UHS Spinners. Awaiting arrival and cannot wait. Will update as to whether I like it or not if anyone is interested.

Anyone know of a company that sells predrilled spinners and bulkheads for RVs? I would really like a predrilled and balanced spinner so I can just bolt it on and go.

What kind of prop do you have? The only company (that I know of) that offers predrilled RV spinner and bulkheads is Catto Props. You maybe able to buy the spinner and bulkhead without the Catto prop cut out. Then you can cut the holes for the prop.

Sensenich ground adjustable

The Sensenich ground adjustable composite prop requires the use of thier carbon fiber spinner. It adds to the cost of using that prop but it comes ready to bolt on right out the box.

Back