What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lockwood Shipping New Floats

How'd you manage that?
They told me its 4+ weeks before they expect them.

I learned my lesson with you guys I guess. As soon as that email hit, I was on the phone. I guess i lucked out and got first in line this time. They called me a few days later and I got shipping notice yesterday.

It's like a new ride at Disney, or a parking spot in Manhattan.

Lockwood told me this morning at 0600 local in San Diego that the floats are on 4 week backorder but might come in sooner. Kinda sounds like they are dribbling in.
Lockwood also said they are processing the warranty refund forms and will send them with the new floats when they are sent.

Nice people.
EBB

You confused me guys I thought of those https://flic.kr/p/a8gnUW :D

Close Vlad, I thought pretty much the same thing-----------but these are Lockwood.

ffee2447b152494b43d9816faaea83c8_L.jpg

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Lockwood. They have none in stock and don't expect any for about 4 weeks.

but... they sell sets of 4 sorry guys couldn't resist there is nothing mentioned about carbs. MikeS will clean the thread later :D

Cactus, you should have flipped the floats horizontal, not the RV, because lettering. Also that prop is mighty unbalanced...

Back