What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Riveting F-01476 problem

Ron B.

Well Known Member
I had to use machine screws to install the F-01476 bracket as with the NASA vent rather than the flap style vent depicted in figure 3, page 35-12. The call out has us use 4 X LP4-3 but I have no way of getting any gun to fit this tight location. What have others done here?

Marson HP-2

I had to use machine screws to install the F-01476 bracket as with the NASA vent rather than the flap style vent depicted in figure 3, page 35-12. The call out has us use 4 X LP4-3 but I have no way of getting any gun to fit this tight location. What have others done here?

Hello Ron,
I have a Marson HP-2 and a Cheaper Marson HP-2 generic copy. The copy has no identification marked on it, but I found it on the internet for $19.95 USD. I ground the tops flat to fit better in tight spots. They both will easily reach the spot you described.

Marvin

I had the fuselage rotated upside down this morning and had a good view of that location. I will try the gun I have now that I can see what I'm doing.

Back