What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X System ID problem

bhester

Well Known Member
Patron
Steve, I have a problem with my system ID on the flygarmin site.
The one listed on the site does not match what my screens say :-(
I just purchased database update under the wrong ID and need to get it swapped over to the correct ID, I'm not sure where I got the one on the site. I've never updated the databases only the system software. I sent a email to [email protected]

Steve, I have a problem with my system ID on the flygarmin site.
The one listed on the site does not match what my screens say :-(
I just purchased database update under the wrong ID and need to get it swapped over to the correct ID, I'm not sure where I got the one on the site. I've never updated the databases only the system software. I sent a email to [email protected]

Hi Bobby,

I just checked and we haven't received an email from you. I sent you an email asking for the new System ID so we can update your account and re-issue your databases under the correct System ID.

Just for the record, there is no point in posting these types of customer support requests on VAF.

Thanks,
Steve

Don't delete! It helps people like me that get that same message and are wondering what's up. So thanks for the post. Now I have an idea where to start.

Back