What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 First Flight for Steve from "Flight Chops"

You took him up? Where do you keep the -7? We keep out -8 at SQL and another RV friend keeps his -7 at RHV.

Last edited:
Love it... Steve has infiltrated VAF. Follow him on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, email... met him at OSH 2015. Not sure if he's actually been here... but if you're reading this, Steve, as always, welcome. An added bonus: PAO is where I got my wings, back in the '80s. Most of my flight time was from that airport. Immersed in memories...

Last edited:
I'm kinda surprised this took so long to turn up here, it was released weeks ago. I didn't even think to repost it :)

(if y'all look carefully, you can see the same avatar image I'm using on VAF on one of the screens in the seminar portion of the vid. Remote attendance, we're everywhere...)

- mark

Hi Nicholas, yes I had the pleasure of taking Steve up. Looking forward to flying with him again.

The RV-7 was based at OAR, but I've moved it back to LVK. Looking forward to seeing your RV-8 at KSQL. RHV is fantastic for pattern work. The controllers were very accommodating in dividing slower and faster traffic between runways.

Last edited:
Back