What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ramona, Henderson, Salt Lake, and Long Beach in a weekend

bruceh

Well Known Member
This is the kind of utility these wonderful machines offer. I took my daughter from Ramona (San Diego area) up to Salt Lake City (by way of a Friday overnight stop near Las Vegas) to do some apartment hunting. She starts at the University of Utah graduate school in August. A full Saturday in Salt Lake City, then home via a quick stop in Corona for cheap fuel, then Long Beach, CA for lunch with family and to pick up her new car she bought from her cousin. Back home at 5pm sipping a beer.

Photos and commentary here.

Nice write-up, Bruce! Wow, I had heard about Lake Mead being on the low side, but your pictures leave no doubt. What a cool father/daughter experience...I'm glad she found a good apartment, along with a great story about getting there to share with her new college friends.

And here I thought no one ever came to KLGB to eat.... Hope security treated you OK! ;-)

-Marc

Last edited:
THAT . . .

is the way to travel! Great pictures. She is going to love the campus, my son graduated there with a Pharm-D. Beautiful campus wonderful staff. You can get up to the aviation museum on a later trip.

Great

Glad she is headed to the greatest school in Utah!;)

If you or your daughter ever need anything let me know. I sometimes have hangar space as well if you come and visit at Skypark.

Thanks, Scott. We will no doubt be visiting up there more now. :D
Next trip will be by car to move her in. :mad:

Back