What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Source for custom SPST momentary switches?

Bradg33

Looking for a SPST momentary switch for a GPS installation (OBS/HLD button). I'd like to find a switch with a custom illuminated label of "OBS/HLD", rather than a generic switch with a stick-on label-printer label. Suggestions for sources for such a thing?

+1 on Digikey. Stein and others provide excellent service and products, but I find Digikey to be the source of just about anything you could possibly need, and super, super fast service.

My transponder went T-U (or so I thought) on the way to Osh. When I got back, I found it was actually the antenna lead. I decided to order a pre-made RG-58 cable from Digikey since making them is a PITA and I want to spend my available time working on my Bearhawk.

Keep in mind I'm in Canada. 6:30pm on a Wednesday evening I ordered two 72" RG-58 cables from their Canadian web site. 10:00am THE NEXT MORNING they were delivered to my office. They had been picked and shipped from their Minnesota warehouse, shipped to Canada, cleared customs, and delivered within 15.5 hours, for $8 CDN.

Wow.

Back