What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AC Form 8050-1 And LLC's

jmbrwn

Well Known Member
I have formed an LLC for my aircraft and am filling out AC Form 8050-1. My question is, at the bottom of the form, do I sign my signature with title as a shareholder, or put the LLC's name?

It depends on whether the LLC is member managed or manager managed. If it is member managed, then put member. If manager managed, then out manager. You will also need an LLC document sent with it that says how it is managed. I had an application delayed 6 months because of this one time.

Email me and I can send you a sample LLC letter.

For the AC 8050-1, for "type of Registration", as an LLC, did you simply check off the box for "Corporation"?

My 8050-1's have checkboxes for 1. Individual, 2.Partnership, 3.Corporation, 4.Co-Owner, 5.Governent, 8, Non-Citizen Corporation, 9. Non-Citizen Corporation Co-Owner.

I have a sole-member USA-Based LLC, so guessing I should check Corporation since there's no box for LLCs.

Is that correct?

For the AC 8050-1, for "type of Registration", as an LLC, did you simply check off the box for "Corporation"?

My 8050-1's have checkboxes for 1. Individual, 2.Partnership, 3.Corporation, 4.Co-Owner, 5.Governent, 8, Non-Citizen Corporation, 9. Non-Citizen Corporation Co-Owner.

I have a sole-member USA-Based LLC, so guessing I should check Corporation since there's no box for LLCs.

Is that correct?

Michael- Yes, I checked 'Corporation'

Back