What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First flight 9/18/14

Mike Coady

Well Known Member
It finally happened, my first flight in N771MK. It was absolutely fantastic! Almost five years of building intermixed with a normal and sometimes crazy life. I can't tell you in words how good it was. Keep building. You will get there too. And thank you to the Airforce here. I can't tell you how valuable you are all as well. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Awe that's not real, no pics!!! Just kiddin, congrats, and we need pics

Bird

that's great! only problem you may have to deal with is the grin on your face,,, they say it's almost permanent, it becomes most evident when within eyesight of any RV aircraft. mines over a year old. yahoo! what an aircraft!! see i am still excited just talking about them.:D

Congrats, come on down to Florida some winter for a warm up. Getting to be a common occurence these days.

Congrats!

Congratulations. I've flown my airplane 4 times now. I'm still amazed at what a wonderful airplane it is!

Michael-

Flying now...pics

Thank you all! I flew a second time this morning and am still drooling. I haven't final prepped all my fiberglass so the plane is not painted yet. Remember what that looks like? I WILL have pics on the RV7A forum some time this winter when I paint it. Got a plan! Now, I be flyin! Ain't it great!!

Congratulations Mike,
The fun has just begun, making trips to see other builders and to all the various places in these aircraft is great. In just over sly of a year I have enjoyed the Bahamas, Oshkosh, Triple Tree twice, several other trips that would have taken a long time in a car and it is really nice when in my case my wife loves flying.

Now get out there and push that throttle... !

Smilin' Jack

Back