What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Required Testing Completed

Skint

Well Known Member
After 8 eight years from starting building I have now completed 40+ hours of flight testing! Only a couple of minor issues: a tiny oil leak from a loose fitting after the first flight and a loose EGT wire after 38 hours. Geez, you can cover a lot of the Central Valley in an hour in an RV!

I am very happy with my RV7a, Van's kit and the support and encouragement I have received over the years. Not to forget the help from this website through some difficult times.

Thanks everyone!

Tim

Pictures!

How about some pictures!

Please include the "grin"!

Dkb

After 8 eight years from starting building I have now completed 40+ hours of flight testing! Only a couple of minor issues: a tiny oil leak from a loose fitting after the first flight and a loose EGT wire after 38 hours. Geez, you can cover a lot of the Central Valley in an hour in an RV!

I am very happy with my RV7a, Van's kit and the support and encouragement I have received over the years. Not to forget the help from this website through some difficult times.

Thanks everyone!

Tim

Congratulations Tim! Now it's time to fly. Can you trade your Golden Gate Bridge for any of ours? :D I mean come to the East Coast.

Way to go...

Yes, let's see your pics. Also include the one of you flying under the Golden State Bridge....
Don

Back