What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Arizona Sport Planes question

Gash

Well Known Member
I am wondering if anyone has any experiences with Arizona Sport Planes in Safford, AZ that they could share? I am considering their services and tried to search the forum for posts, but was unable to find out about their track record. Thanks very much for your help.

Expensive

I called and asked a few questions about doing a pre-buy. The guy (I forget his name) seems to be pretty knowledgeable but he's expensive.

Thanks Nitty. Can anyone recommend alternatives in Arizona, preferrably close to Phoenix?

Richard Dewitt

I had Richard do a pre-buy/annual in my case and I was happy with him. He went through each item of the conditional with me (I'm new to airplane ownership) and I was pretty comfortable with his opinion that I was getting a good airplane. Richard is a member in the forum and is out of Deer Valley. If you're interested in his contact information, I can PM it to you

This is a sort of "post script" message for this thread for the benefit of anyone in the future who does a search for Arizona Sport Planes. If you are considering doing business with this company, I highly encourage you to first contact me via private message so that I can describe my recent negative experience.

Back