What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Out with the old & in with the new - Plug for TS Flightlines

txshan130

Well Known Member
Hi All -

Just wanted to put in a plug for Tom at TS Flightlines. My RV6 has just under a thousand hours now and new hoses were probably long overdue. I was going to fabricate my own, but in the end ran out of time. My very generous wife offered to get prefabricated ones for me for XMas so after reading a bunch of posts here on the forum, I got in touch with Tom Swearengen at TS Flightlines. After sending Tom all my measurements, he had them finished the same day and shipped out shortly thereafter. A few days later, I had a box waiting for me when I got home - Ho, Ho, Ho early XMas for me :) Beautiful work on Tom's part as you can see from the pics! For anyone needing hoses and not wanting to do them yourselves, I can highly recommend TS Flightlines.

33xebyx.jpg

rclk52.jpg

2z67d5j.jpg

That's always great to hear about the service you receive from companies like TS Flightlines. I just started my -14a build and have looked at using his hoses from the start. i believe I will order from him when ready.

You won't regret it if you use him. Super easy to work with, always answered the phone right away, amazingly quick turnaround and impeccable quality. Doing them yourself would only be worth it to me if I were going to be doing a bunch of airplanes and I had a lot of spare time on my hands.

Back