What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Right Seat Flying - C2A Lake Havasu Formation Clinic

Capt Sandy

Well Known Member
This past weekend Roy and I had the pleasure of hanging out with our friends at the C2A Formation Clinic at Lake Havasu Airport. We just happened to be in town for the event. Well? we planned on being in Lake Havasu with our plane and Airstream, but we adjusted our timing to be there for the Formation Clinic. So glad we did! Roy flew right seat with Rosie in the 24 ship formation! That?s my hubby up there toward the front in the middle. I could see his grin from the ground!

i-cjX3x2J-M.jpg

After the event, Rosie was ever so kind to fly Roy back to get our airplane at Yucca Valley (long story best told over beers as to why our plane was there).

i-vnr2PDH-S.jpg

At the last minute, Rosie invited Cliff to give me a ride to Yucca Valley also. What they didn?t tell me was that the fella?s planned to fly in a 6 ship formation most of the way there!:eek: See those little dots up ahead? Those are planes. They look a LOT closer in the air.

i-4VCNGLw-M.jpg

Thanks to Cliff for enabling Roy and I to fly our plane back to Lake Havasu together, and Thank You, Rosie, for another great day of Aviating!

i-rhXb8WW-S.jpg

Back