What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual/ condition inspection needed (NC/VA)

BABALU

Well Known Member
Putting the feelers out for a qualified A&P familiar with RVs to perform an annual/ condition inspection in the North Carolina / Virginia area in June . I can fly to you or I can cover expenses and provide accommodations here. I'm hangered and based out of MQI . I'm mostly interested in a good though airframe/ and SB compliance review / inspection RV specific .Bought this plane as a project in July of 2014 and fly it regularly. My local A&P has been servicing it for me but he is not an RV guy .
Andy
N558AZ

Last edited:
Give Tom Malechuk a call (919) 663-3503. He runs Guardian Aviation Services in Siler City, NC. (west of Raleigh). He is very experimental friendly, has lots of RV experience and will let you help with the condition inspection if that is what you want. He is a good listener, and will answer questions. The airport has a crew car if needed. Airport identifier was 5W8 and is now KSCR.

+1 on Tom Malechuk and Guardian Aviation. I've used Tom's services for years now and they are great folks to work with.

Give Tom Malechuk a call (919) 663-3503. He runs Guardian Aviation Services in Siler City, NC. (west of Raleigh). He is very experimental friendly, has lots of RV experience and will let you help with the condition inspection if that is what you want. He is a good listener, and will answer questions. The airport has a crew car if needed. Airport identifier was 5W8 and is now KSCR.

Tom Stevens at Lear-Stevens Aviation at PVG is knowledgeable and has performed many RV inspections. Price is fair also.

Feel free to PM me.

I can vouch for Tom M..I worked with him for many years,and he knows his stuff. I do some at 8A7 (Twin Lakes)near Winston-Salem NC as well . We have 7 RVs here, and maintain a few others.

Back