What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hanger Space Boerne Stage 5C1

Danny King

Well Known Member
RVers.

I'm looking for hanger space for my RV-8 at Boerne Stage Field (5C1).
I plan to arrive on Aug 26 and depart Aug 28. If you have room to squeeze my 8 in your hanger for a couple of nights, please let me know.

I will accommodate your plane in Hanger 8 at Northwest Regional airport (52F) in the DFW metroplex whenever you need to visit north Texas. Construction of a new runway began Aug 1st and should be completed in the next six weeks or sooner.

Thanks in advance,
Danny King
Beautiful Doll 80434

squeeze

Hey Danny,

I should be able to squeeze it in with mine. I have a 40 x 50 with a J-model Mooney and an RV-4 in it. I arranged them the other day to get a Cessna 150 in there for a buddy (who found another spot) and pacing off the opening seemed like it'd fit. I'm willing to give it a shot if nobody else speaks up with more room.

Danny, if Chris can't help call the FBO there. My wife and I went there a year ago to spend a few days in San Antonio and the FBO knew of a couple of empty hangers and arranged for us to use one during our stay. Very friendly people.

Hey Danny,

I should be able to squeeze it in with mine. I have a 40 x 50 with a J-model Mooney and an RV-4 in it. I arranged them the other day to get a Cessna 150 in there for a buddy (who found another spot) and pacing off the opening seemed like it'd fit. I'm willing to give it a shot if nobody else speaks up with more room.

Thank you Chris. That's very kind of you. The last time I was down there, a big T-storm rolled while I was at a concert. There I was.... watching "My Radar" on my phone. I lucked out and no hail fell along with the heavy rain.

If you can fit the Doll in, I will sleep a lot better.

Danny

Danny, if Chris can't help call the FBO there. My wife and I went there a year ago to spend a few days in San Antonio and the FBO knew of a couple of empty hangers and arranged for us to use one during our stay. Very friendly people.

Thanks Bubblehead for the reply. You can always count on the VAF community for help on the road.
Danny

Short trip - Hangar Space for RV10, Boerne Stage Field (5C1), any available?

I am traveling to San Antonio with my wife and kids 6/15-6/18. Wondering if anyone has hangar space for our RV10 at Boerne Stage Field (5C1). Willing to pay for space if you have it.
I haven't called the FBO yet but will do so on Thursday if no replies.
Thanks!

Back