What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DYNON what a great experience!

Remag

Well Known Member
I know I'm preaching to a largely converted audience, however, I couldn't help share my experience.

I have had some trouble with my Dynon D10A and finally decided that it need to be repaired. Living on the bottom of the world (Australia) I knew this would require some shipping pain in both cost and time, however, it had to be done.

Let me say that this is the second time I've sent a Dynon back to its home in Washington state. On the first occasion, it involved a D6 under warranty which was simply replaced with a brand new unit rather than repaired and returned in a very short time. I don't see this as being a problem with Dynon products, it's just that I've been unlucky and as we know, aviation components fail/require overhaul/require service from time to time.

On both occasions, the customer service and support has been quite overwhelming. In fact, I don't ever recall such back-up support from a company ever.

The company President, Robert Hamilton contacted me via email after a post on this forum and has gone above and beyond to streamline this process and get me flying as soon as possible. He has also very much taken the sting out of the whole process.

Not only do I love the product, but the customer support, innovation and energy of the company is second to none and it appears it starts at the top. I can see why Dynon has earned its place in the market and is growing.

DISCLAIMER: Other than being a very satisfied customer, I have no associations with this company.

The good thing for all of us is that this can be said for most all of the major players in the experimental avionics market at this time (re: good customer service). It has become the standard and is expected otherwise they won't last long in this market. :)

Mark
Not sure I agree we live at the bottom of the world. Just as correct to say we live at the top and Northern Hemishere is below us, poor buggers!

Back