What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Charlotte Area Hangar

339A

Well Known Member
Just throwing a line out. I have to be in the Charlotte area starting February 9th. If the weather cooperates I will fly 339A. Looking for some temp hangar space for two to three weeks. Anywhere on the north side of Charlotte, KIPJ, KJQF, KSVH.

Any leads or better airports would be appreciated! :)

Regards,

More detail?

I will ask around, but dont know what type plane you have, and also if your looking as far up as Statesville, but working in CLT area, there are a few south of CLT that would be worth searching that may be closer. I am at 8A7 (my hangar is full for now) and can ask around, but there is also Lake Norman Airpark and some other private strips with RV's in this region.

Bill,

The plane is a 9A. I'll be over in Lincolnton working, but staying on the east side of Lake Norman. Lincoln County or Concord Regional would be best, but I'm flexible when it comes to hangar space. I've got calls in to the FBO's, but haven't heard back from any of them. :(
Just trying to find some options, any info is always helpful. :cool:

Thanks

I will ask around, but dont know what type plane you have, and also if your looking as far up as Statesville, but working in CLT area, there are a few south of CLT that would be worth searching that may be closer. I am at 8A7 (my hangar is full for now) and can ask around, but there is also Lake Norman Airpark and some other private strips with RV's in this region.

Back