What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Is Miro/Rialto Airport RV Friendly ?

704CH

Well Known Member
Hey all,

I am going to be flying into the Fontana area later in the week. I'm favoring the Rialto airport (L67) at this point unless someone has any concerns?

I know it is scheduled to be closed, but is currently open at full operation correct?

Is Security OK there? I will be leaving my RV for about 3 days.

Also, I assume it is a fairly easy approach from the north following the 15/215 from the other side of the mountains.

Please share any thoughts on this airport as I am very unfamiliar with the LA area. You can PM me or respond here. Also, for radio calls, it is "Fontana" traffic correct?

Thank you

Hey all,

I am going to be flying into the Fontana area later in the week. I'm favoring the Rialto airport (L67) at this point unless someone has any concerns?

I know it is scheduled to be closed, but is currently open at full operation correct?

Is Security OK there? I will be leaving my RV for about 3 days.

Also, I assume it is a fairly easy approach from the north following the 15/215 from the other side of the mountains.

Please share any thoughts on this airport as I am very unfamiliar with the LA area. You can PM me or respond here. Also, for radio calls, it is "Fontana" traffic correct?

Thank you

.... YES! to all. When you arrive contact Judy at Art Scholl aviation (909 874-5800) and she can provide space perhaps inside for your airplane. She is a great lady and everyone loves her. Thanks, Allan:D

Back