What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IPAD App for weight and balance

rvator4twa

Well Known Member
Patron
Fellow RVers,

I have foreflight on my IPAD/Iphone and love it. I am looking for an app for weight and balance that I could use for my RV-6A and Luscombe 8A. Any suggestions?

WnB

I use WnB Pro v2.1 by Angell Development
Input your aircraft data and use sliders or data fields to adjust loading for each station. Works well.

Last edited:
Fellow RVers,

I have foreflight on my IPAD/Iphone and love it. I am looking for an app for weight and balance that I could use for my RV-6A and Luscombe 8A. Any suggestions?

Do you have Numbers or another spreadsheet app? That's all I use; works great on iPhone as well as iPad.

Hilarious - Too Funny, I make myself laugh

So,

I read the subject line of this thread, "IPAD weight and balance" and thought to myself...

"Really, is there some RV driver out there that has an IPAD and wants to recalculate W&B because of adding the IPAD to the panel.....obsess much"

:)

I get it now, looking for an IPAD APP that calculates W&B...too funny

Ipad calculater

So,

I read the subject line of this thread, "IPAD weight and balance" and thought to myself...

"Really, is there some RV driver out there that has an IPAD and wants to recalculate W&B because of adding the IPAD to the panel.....obsess much"

:)

I get it now, looking for an IPAD APP that calculates W&B...too funny

Words, or at least getting them understood, is always a problem for Marines. We like pictures and dislike reading manuals, and certainly are not asked to write them. :)

I use CoPilot by Laurie Davis. I've used it for flight planning and W&B since I owned a Palm Pilot, the app has been ported exceptionally well to the iPhone. It works great on the iPad, but it does so in "iPhone compatibility mode".

I love CG finder. Easy to use and stores multiple aircraft. Easy way to always be legal on the ramp. I like how you can play with the weights in different stations to make things work out.

Back