What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pegasus Airpark ?

Pirate

Would anyone have any info on Pegasus Airpark? Are people still building? What's a good price for a lot?

Pegasus in AZ?

If you are referring to Pegasus airpark in Queen Creek AZ, I believe there are some lots available. Some hangar homes have finally been built after years of getting details worked out. There have been lots of issues that have slowed the project.

Small jets and helicopters are not welcome. This has reduced many of the potential buyers.

It is a nice place but some of the internal/external issues cause concern.

That's the place I was considering.

Do you have any other suggestions in the area? (So Cal or AZ) I would like to build new with runway access. Though I don't want to pay a fortune for a lot either.

Thanks

Would anyone have any info on Pegasus Airpark? Are people still building? What's a good price for a lot?

Here's there website with what they have with some info on pricing. http://pegasus-airpark.com/
I know of a Major in the AF that has a lot there but no building yet. From the website looks like there are only a few lots available (5 or so). All the others are listed as sold. Just passing along info for research.

I have an updated MLS for Pegasus which has a few second hand lots. Just wondered if there would be any negatives of buying there, things only insiders would know. Actually missed a runway lot that went for around 72,000 which was a bank owned.

I don't have any insight into the 'inside' situation. The thing that put us off when looking several years ago, is that it's a Looooooong way out of town, and the traffic to get to anything close to PHX is ugly!

Lot 154 Pegasus is under contract!!

I have lot 154 ubder contract at 5AZ3. Last sales of aviation lots were. 114900, 119900, 72000/112000 and 100000. I understand the 72,000 bank sale was bought by a resident and resold for 112000. So far that is a rumor from a good source.

Back