What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Full Interior Cost

Subwaybob

Well Known Member
I searched and don't see a thread so...

Who knows the cost of the FULL interior for the 10? Just in general. I know I can get gold laced seats with baby lamb butt cushions but I'm probably not going to go that far... (Read no daddy's oil money)
I'm thinking around $7500. Nice seats, sound proofing, carpet, console overhead etc. I think 4 seats were $3500 from Aerosport?

Thoughts?

Or:
- Nice seats from DJ at Cleaveland Tool (make sure you tell her if you do four or five point in the rear)
- Indoor/outdoor carpet from the Aircraft department at Lowes (easy to replace after 5 years of heals on the pilot side)
- 3/8? ceiling liner from Amazon (look for a marine product) for the cabin top
- a good single stage paint (like PPG) for all the rest of the interior

Durable, light, reasonable cost and looks great.

Carl

I'm also doing full interior for the noise reduction. I built a 7 with nothing in it. Now I want the full enchilada. You're right though!

Or:
- Nice seats from DJ at Cleaveland Tool (make sure you tell her if you do four or five point in the rear)
- Indoor/outdoor carpet from the Aircraft department at Lowes (easy to replace after 5 years of heals on the pilot side)
- 3/8? ceiling liner from Amazon (look for a marine product) for the cabin top
- a good single stage paint (like PPG) for all the rest of the interior

Durable, light, reasonable cost and looks great.

Carl

$7,500 is a good budget number for a complete leather interior kit, as long as you are doing the installation. A complete RV-10 interior kit from South Florida Sport Aviation (I have no experience with their quality) is $7,100. http://sfsportaviation.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=24_69&product_id=60

The kit includes:

Our full interior kit will add elegance and value to your RV. In this special discounted bundle you get our full line of interior products for the RV-10 plus items we don?t sell separately. All our interior leather products come in two toned gray and tan color options.

Kit Includes:

Carpet Set
Side Panel set
Front Seats
Rear Seats
Center Console (throttle quadrant)
Center Console (arm rest)
Overhead Console
Headliner
Glare Shield
Baggage Door Trim
Seatbelt Guard Trim
Seatbelt Hook
Door Hinge Cover
12v Receptacle Cup
Stick Boots
Stainless Steel Hardware Set

$7,500 is a good budget number for a complete leather interior kit, as long as you are doing the installation. A complete RV-10 interior kit from South Florida Sport Aviation (I have no experience with their quality) is $7,100. http://sfsportaviation.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=24_69&product_id=60

The kit includes:

Our full interior kit will add elegance and value to your RV. In this special discounted bundle you get our full line of interior products for the RV-10 plus items we don?t sell separately. All our interior leather products come in two toned gray and tan color options.

Kit Includes:

Carpet Set
Side Panel set
Front Seats
Rear Seats
Center Console (throttle quadrant)
Center Console (arm rest)
Overhead Console
Headliner
Glare Shield
Baggage Door Trim
Seatbelt Guard Trim
Seatbelt Hook
Door Hinge Cover
12v Receptacle Cup
Stick Boots
Stainless Steel Hardware Set

We also have this kit on our RV-10. It looks great, very high quality stuff.

I did a full blown interior with just about everything you can put in there. Including the seat belts, glareshield, overhead, console and instrument panel pieces I was over $12k.

Back