What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Formation Flying In Norcal

Plumbmaster

Hi Guys and Gals,
I'm looking for other RV pilots to do formation flying. I'm interested in doing it for recreational purposes but we can use a format to allow us to prepare for acquiring a FAST card. I'm thinking about setting a goal of 20 hours of formation flying. Finding a lead pilot would be ideal.
Me? I've got about 1200 hours with the last 130hrs in a RV6A. Those 130 hours are in the last 9 months. I'm not bragging, merely stating a fact relating to my ability to fly the RV6A competently.
If you're interested, let's get together over coffee. I fly out of the San Francisco Bay Area so I'm willing to go anywhere in Norcal.

Blue Skies!

Hi Guys and Gals,
I'm looking for other RV pilots to do formation flying. I'm interested in doing it for recreational purposes but we can use a format to allow us to prepare for acquiring a FAST card. I'm thinking about setting a goal of 20 hours of formation flying. Finding a lead pilot would be ideal.
Me? I've got about 1200 hours with the last 130hrs in a RV6A. Those 130 hours are in the last 9 months. I'm not bragging, merely stating a fact relating to my ability to fly the RV6A competently.
If you're interested, let's get together over coffee. I fly out of the San Francisco Bay Area so I'm willing to go anywhere in Norcal.

Blue Skies!

Contact these guys.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=168420

Formation Flying Continued

Thanks, I'm already registered, looking to get some practice in before the clinic.

Back