What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pancakes! Wetumpka 08A

DanH

Legacy Member
Mentor
Wetumpka Municipal 08A, just north of Montgomery

Pancake%20110318.JPG

I was going to try and make it for pancakes. I've developed a fuel leak. :-(
I'll be removing the tank today and sending it off tomorrow to be resealed. Next time!

Thank you for posting this Dan. Great pancakes and awesome Conecuh sausages. Great company too! For those of you that missed it, the weather was zero/zero upon arrival despite it being clear everywhere else. There was a narrow ribbon of low lying clouds and fog covering the airport. If I had flown the RNAV GPS to get in, I would have been above the undercast at the MDA! A bunch of us diverted to nearby Prattville and got to enjoy the pancakes about an hour and a half later. We enjoyed each other?s company at the the divert airport too.

Doin' it again....pancakes this Saturday!

Weatherman says it should be about 50F at 9am. Not that I mean to insult my northern brothers, subject to unceasing cold, by referencing the moderate temperatures often found in this region ;)

Feb%20Pancakes.jpg

40 here on Saturday , Dan! 65 deg better than the temp as I type.

It would be funny if it was not so downright dangerous.......

There is also a pancake breakfast at KLZU Lawrenceville Georgia for all u Atlanta area folks that are grounded by the Super Bowl shutdown.
Come join us.

There is also a pancake breakfast at KLZU Lawrenceville Georgia for all u Atlanta area folks that are grounded by the Super Bowl shutdown.
Come join us.

Big TFR coverage doesn't kick in until 5:30 PM Sunday. Prior is 1nm radius, apparently over the stadium.

Pancakes are approved.

It?s not the TFR. Local Atlanta airports require a slot reservation to fly in and out because of all the jets coming in for the Super bowl. PDK is shut down already!:confused:

Back