What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mounting Ideas for Pneumatic Squeezer

Greetings All,
Newbie here just getting started with a project and getting familiar with the forum. First off, I'm an avowed tool junkie--always have been.

So while practicing with my new pneumatic squeezer and foot control I've realized that a removable bench mounting system would really trick it out for certain applications.

In searching the forum I've found several references to mounted squeezers, but no real ideas on how they were set up.

Any suggestions, links, or ideas would be appreciated.

Most of the time I use my pneumatic squeezer handheld. On occasion when I have small or small and repetitive parts, I just mount the yoke of the squeezer in soft jaws in my vice. I have never needed a foot control.

Welcome to VAF

Greetings All,
Newbie here just getting started with a project and getting familiar with the forum. First off, I'm an avowed tool junkie--always have been.

So while practicing with my new pneumatic squeezer and foot control I've realized that a removable bench mounting system would really trick it out for certain applications.

In searching the forum I've found several references to mounted squeezers, but no real ideas on how they were set up.

Any suggestions, links, or ideas would be appreciated.

Randy, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/topages/ats-rivet-squeezersbench.php

Back