What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flap Motor Cover

Mark Dickens

Well Known Member
Patron
Does anyone have drawings available for a cover over the flap motor arm that extends through the arm rest? Just thought I'd ask before reinventing the wheel! :D

Cover

No one in the back has ever complained about my uncovered one in 500 hrs of flying.

I think it would be extra work for little or no return. My two cent opinion, worth just what you paid for it!:D

Not the best picture and I don't have a drawing, I just folded it with thin Ali and covered it in leather and stuck it on with Velcro

Dave

Use the Search tab and type in Flap Actuator Cover. There's a thread from dbuds2 dated 3-15-2009 that includes a link to a drawing for a flap actuator cover (look a few posts down the thread).

Chris

Last edited:
Use the Search tab and type in Flap Actuator Cover. There's a thread from dbuds2 dated 3-15-2009 that includes a link to a drawing for a flap actuator cover (look a few posts down the thread).

Chris

Some good stuff there. Thanks for the info and ideas. This will definitely help me get started.

Back