What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans Calendars

I believe they have been through the final proofing process and released for production, so they should be available very soon.

Update?

Anyone have an update on this?

It's beginning to look bad regarding getting them to Norway soon enough for Christmas. I give them to my former RV building team every year...

I have heard they are scheduled to arrive the beginning of next week and that they will begin shipping immediately.

Great. Thanks.

But it looks like I've to hand out the Christmas-calendars AFTER Christmas this year.... but for adults, I Guess the most important thing is to get them before the 1st of Jan... I'll keep my fingers crossed...

calendar ordering link?

Where is the link to order the calendars? :confused:Couldn't find it on Van's home page.
Bill McLean
RV-4 slider
Lower AL

Ordered for delivery this week

I ordered over the phone last week. They said they would ship this week. Cutting close this year :eek:

2018 Calendars on Website to order

Here is the LINK to order your 2018 Van's Aircraft Calendar.

cat-med_2018-calendar.jpg

Last edited:
Spoiler alert

Stopped in this morning and picked up a couple. February is the money shot!
But here?s a back page so to hold off on spoiler
33wqtzq.jpg

Are there any -14A's in this year's calendar? Bought the calendar the last two years in a row now, and still no -14A picture to hang on the wall... :(

Back