What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Offering a discount on a standard Canopy and Rear window in the Eastern PA area

RV6-KPTW

Well Known Member
Hi folks - I just realized that there was a lower UV version of the canopy and window offered by Vans. My dermatologist (whom I did not bother consulting with) thinks that anything that reduces UV is good for my fair Irish skin. I will be purchasing the low UV versions in the spring and can ship what I have back to Vans or offer to you at a discount to reflect restock and shipping costs. The canopy is located near KPTW. Anybody interested?

It's only by chance that I found out there are several choices of canopy so hopefully through these posts builders are made aware.

I wonder how much difference the low UV canopy really makes...If it was enough that I could forego wearing sunscreen then it would be worth it to me.

This is the advice I received from Vans re sun protection.

We also have an option that isn?t darker but it has almost total UVA and UVB protection

Part # F-14126 SC-15 (adds $75) Part # C-01401 SC-15 (adds $247)

So from that I reckon all you lads will be able to fly around in your bikinis at no sunburn risk. 😂

No - just the Vans part numbers: C-01401 SC-15, F-14126 SC-15. Post if you find anything.
Thanks

This is the advice I received from Vans re sun protection.

We also have an option that isn?t darker but it has almost total UVA and UVB protection

Part # F-14126 SC-15 (adds $75) Part # C-01401 SC-15 (adds $247)

So from that I reckon all you lads will be able to fly around in your bikinis at no sunburn risk. 😂

None of these part numbers match in a Van's search.

The shipping cost probably won't make it reasonable for you otherwise I would have taken it. I am on the west coast and can't imagine the shipping would be cheap.

Offering a discount on a standard Canopy and Rear window

All,

Reviving this thread...

I have a nibble or two but wanted to open up the geographical area for delivery. I am driving from PA to central Florida in September and can offer quite the discount on the standard product delivered somewhere near I95. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Back