What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OR/ WA Tech Counselor Recommendation

ERushing

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I live up in the Columbia River Gorge near Hood River. Our local EAA chapter doesn't have a tech counselor (we're pretty small at this point!) I'm hoping to get a recommendation for a Portland/ Vancouver-area tech counselor who might be willing to swing up and take a look at my build. Any recommendations?

I'm also interested in finding someone with direct RV-10 Cabin Top and Door experience to help with that phase of the build - either a VERY charitable individual (it is fiberglass after all!) or paid builder assistance.

Any recommendations on both counts would be appreciated!!

Cabin top comes off the ceiling and fiberglass fun ensues within the next 2 weeks!

Thanks!

You might try Gary Brown in Independence. He's a DAR and pretty knowledgeable. Let me know if you need his contact info.

~Marc

Have you tried the EAA website? They have a search engine that allows you to search for one.

I tried it and it turned up a few in my area, however, most of the guys that I called were either deceased, in hospice or no longer providing any services. Maybe things would be different in the Northwest...

It was kind of depressing. Sounds like the EAA needs to start recruiting tech counselors who are a little younger (no offense).

I looked on the EAA Website and found a few. I was going to call but thought I'd check for recommendations before calling.

Thanks!

Back