What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2016 Oshkosh Social

Great to catch up with all the old friends and make many new ones! Great social event! See you all next year!

I couldn't find the social! Walked up and down where Dan had posted the address, even used map GPS with no luck so I was bummed. It was about 6:30 Monday eve.....after the airshow.

Jim Nye
Howell, Mi
RV9a 175hours and first time into Osh with this bird

Some of Jennifer's photos, and a few others.

Dennis Millsap, Melinda and Ken Harrill:

Two of your sponsors, Allen Barrett and Don Pansier:

Cookie rides the Ridley. Note that Ron is in fact holding her beer:

Oh my, what did Phil just say to Jennifer?

Boy, that was fun! Every year I look at post-Social photos and see folks I wanted to talk with but missed. Best I can tell, we had well over 500 guests, so I guess it's understandable. Thanks for all your kind comments; I apologize if I had to rush off to change a tap or something. And yes, there will probably be a Social in 2017.

I couldn't find the social! Walked up and down where Dan had posted the address, even used map GPS with no luck so I was bummed. It was about 6:30 Monday eve.....after the airshow.

Jim Nye
Howell, Mi
RV9a 175hours and first time into Osh with this bird

Well for next year it's the 2nd house on the right (in the backyard) as you exit the AirVenture gate on Waukau Ave headed West. If you come to the turn to the Museum you've gone to far.

Also if you're on-time you are waayyyyy late. ;)

Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan
Very fun party. Great RV'ers to talk with. Had a fun time. Laughed a lot.
Much appreciated.

Back