What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV-10 builders

Sabre1

I'm New Here
Greetings VAF,
My wife and I are excited to announce that we have begun building our very own RV-10. We know our journey will be full of ups and downs but with your help we will succeed. We are looking forward to drawing from the vast knowledge of the VAF.

Congratulations to you. I am sure you will enjoy it. The 10 is a great kit. I hope to have my 10 in the air next spring.

Larry

Greetings VAF,
My wife and I are excited to announce that we have begun building our very own RV-10. We know our journey will be full of ups and downs but with your help we will succeed. We are looking forward to drawing from the vast knowledge of the VAF.

Come over and visit my build at La Cholla Airpark since you are in Oro Valley

Email is best...

First of all, thanks for the warm welcome from the VAF community.

Gil, thank you for the invite. We’d love to see your project. I’ll send you an email when I’m back in town early next week.

Ulay and Kelly

Also a first time builder working on an RV-10. Acquired the wings and tail already completed. Received the QB fuse in May. Installed extended range fuel tanks and now joining the tail to the fuse. Starting to look like a plane. I plan to equip IFR and have decided on the Garmin. Any recommendations on electrical system (2 alternators 1 battery)??

Back