What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My new Travel Stories Website

hibeam

While laid off in Jan/Feb, I built a website to cronicle our travels in "Moody Blue" our RV9A. The site has some building pics, but focuses on traveling. After all, that is why I built it. I have been having great fun writing the stories and posting the pics. I started by putting the pics right on the pages, but it is an ineffecient where to view pics. Doug started using Picassa and that seems to be a great way to view large amounts of pics. Now I put only a few pics on the page and link to the albums in Picassa (a Google product) or some links go directly to Picassa and I use the captions on the pics as the story.
I use Front Page by Microsoft, only because I already had it to maintain another website for our local AMVETS post.
Try the site and let me know how you like it.

Gene Larsen
www.GetBusyLivingNow.net
RV9A N194GL
680 hrs

Gene:

Your map of all the airports you've visited puts mine to shame!!!!

I bookmarked your site. It's gonna take a while to read it.

Thanks for sharing.

Jamie

While laid off in Jan/Feb, I built a website to cronicle our travels in "Moody Blue" our RV9A. The site has some building pics, but focuses on traveling. After all, that is why I built it. I have been having great fun writing the stories and posting the pics. I started by putting the pics right on the pages, but it is an ineffecient where to view pics. Doug started using Picassa and that seems to be a great way to view large amounts of pics. Now I put only a few pics on the page and link to the albums in Picassa (a Google product) or some links go directly to Picassa and I use the captions on the pics as the story.
I use Front Page by Microsoft, only because I already had it to maintain another website for our local AMVETS post.
Try the site and let me know how you like it.

Gene Larsen
www.GetBusyLivingNow.net
RV9A N194GL
680 hrs

I have gone through your site and I have a question what does this submit about?

Back