What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Support, wow!!!

How it's possible ? I tried severals times to join them by e-mails since 10 days and have any response.
thankfully there are answers on VAF !

How it's possible ? I tried severals times to join them by e-mails since 10 days and have any response.

What email address are you using?
[email protected] is the correct address.

Have you checked your spam folder?

Typically they respond very quickly!

Last edited:
Double check you have the correct email address

Eric,

I did a couple quick searches of the [email protected] email inbox and could not find any emails with your name in them. Please ensure you are using this email for the fastest response.

Thanks,
Levi

I?ve sent questions to the G3Xperts several times, mostly on set up or config. They answer on weekends, late nights, it is astonishing.

Yes for all : [email protected] , anything in spam box ... but do you reply with this title or with your own name (Matt, Steve, Levi etc ...) ?
Two days ago I sent an email "test" and yesterday an other one through the VAF "private message", the both remained sans response.
I don't understand ...

Yes for all : [email protected] , anything in spam box ... but do you reply with this title or with your own name (Matt, Steve, Levi etc ...) ?
Two days ago I sent an email "test" and yesterday an other one through the VAF "private message", the both remained sans response.
I don't understand ...

Just send an email direct to [email protected] with whatever email program you use. Don?t count on the PM or email system on this forum to work.

I have asked a question 3 times on this thread http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=158246 with no response.......

Are you sure? I must be missing it. I only see one question in that thread from you, posted three days ago on Labor Day. I apologize if I missed the other two. Garmin guys are in here often, but this is not their website and expecting they will treat this board as if a post here is the same as calling or emailing them directly isn?t fair. No other company does that. Have you sent them an email or called their support line with your question?

Are you sure? I must be missing it. I only see one question in that thread from you, posted three days ago on Labor Day. I apologize if I missed the other two.

I deleted the post after a couple days and re posted-----kinda like "bumping" the thread.

Did that twice.........just to keep the thread high up on the "Today's Post" list.

Last edited:
Guys, this is a discussion board. A busy one. No company is going to treat this place like it?s their full time job. Contact them directly with your questions. Email works remarkably well but their phone lines are also open 7am to 7pm central time.

Bill, you are correct about this being a discussion board, and a very public one at that.

Many folks come here to find answers for a vast array of questions, and that is why I asked my question here.

If the answer were put up here on VAF, it would be available to others.

If I asked it privately, the answer would not be available for others.

Just trying to help folks out.

Back