What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where was everyone yesterday, SNF, at 6:00PM?

N62XS

Well Known Member
Met with Barefoot Billy, Dean from Austin, Pat from Jacksonville and Paul from NY. We looked and waited for you guys, but where were you guys that planned the meet?

We were at the Van's dinner, where were you?

BTW, I won a $100 gift certificate from Avery's at the Van's dinner. Now to figure out what to use it on.

Waiting at the old Margaritaville. That sux. No tickets for the banquet, but the post was clear, did you guys go to Margaritaville in Orlando?

Missed the post. I would be bummed except for the Avery's thing. Another RV builder from the area picked up the tickets at the Van's booth on Thursday and we paid for them on Friday. Turns out there were a few extra seats available.

Sun N Fun

We were there in front of the old Maragaritaville location from about 6-6:30PM then went to watch the night airshow.

Chad Jensen and Ben Schneider and brides were there too.

I missed Van's even though I had tickets waiting cause I thought (1st mistake) it was on Saturday not Friday (next time I need to read Van's info better - 2nd mistake:).

We were hanging out between Aces High, Waco Classic and Pitts 12 with Dave and Donovan from Motoart (and the guys above) for about half an hour and didn't see anybody else.

Even got to watch the cops almost mace a guy that had a few too many while we hung out there.

Sorry we missed you guys. Maybe at OSH?

Jim & Cathy

BUMMER!! sorry we missed the rest of you...i was lookin' for other RV shirts, but didn't see anybody :eek: we'll have to catch you all at OSH!

great to see you and cathy, jim!

ben, i see you all the time, but it was great hangin' with you and jen!!

:cool:

Jim and Chad,

We were probably right next to you in front of Aces and didn't realize it. We were sitting in front of Aces by the Waco for about an hour before the airshow started. Oh well. Next year, or Oshkosh.

Need to wear VAF insignia to aid in locating one another

Jennifer and I had a great time hanging out with Chad Jensen and his wife, and Jim Pappas and wife. Wish there could have been more in the VAF group, but apparently we missed each other. Perhaps, at OSH this year, we could plan to meet somewhere, and have on some sort of VAF clothing. Shirt, Hat, Fleece... Well, perhaps not a fleece at OSH. But if one wanted to wear it, I suppose that would help us identify. Just a thought. BTW, while I was in Florida, I stayed with my sister in Tampa, and we went on a Duck Tour of Tampa. I got a photo for the where's it been page. Not exotic, but hey, there aren't any other pics on an amphibious duck boat now are there.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4857/sunnfun060029iy.jpg

Had a great time at SNF, Hope to have a better time next year, by flying my own airplane down. We'll see...

Ben Schneider

Back