What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hydroswing Hangar Door

GaryK

Well Known Member
Friend
Does anyone know if Hydroswing is still in business. Tried both numbers on the website, both are disconnected.

Thanks
Gary

I seem to recall reading some where ...

I seem to recall reading somewhere that they were going under. This is just a passing glance kind of memory - not to be relied on.

Bob Axsom

Schweiss Reply

I bought a 50'x 16' 4 years ago. I have been totally pleased with the design and performance of their door. I had a issue with hinges (due to improper BUILDING DESIGN) Schweiss helped with a work around and sent new hinges at N.C.

Mike

Hydroswing (Icon Door Systems) update

Adam Laleman was laid off along with everyone else from Hydroswing back in February. A group of ex-employees got together and started Icon Door Systems. From what I gather they have contacted the vendors Hydroswing was using and reestablished a working relationship with each of them. They have placed orders for several parts to have in inventory. If you need any advice, technical support or parts give then a call.

ADAM LALEMAN
Sales Manager
ICON DOOR SYSTEMS
702 East 1st Street
Minneota, MN 56264
507.872.5901 Office
507.322.4014 Fax
507.829.9621 Cell
WWW.ICONDOORS.COM

Gary
N715AB

We have a Wilson Bifold door on our Hangar/Home. It has been trouble free for almost 18 years. It uses an electric motor with a winch shaft to raise the door. The door is 12.5 high by 38 ft wide.

Roberta

Icon Doors

Adam Laleman was laid off along with everyone else from Hydroswing back in February. A group of ex-employees got together and started Icon Door Systems. From what I gather they have contacted the vendors Hydroswing was using and reestablished a working relationship with each of them. They have placed orders for several parts to have in inventory. If you need any advice, technical support or parts give then a call.

ADAM LALEMAN
Sales Manager
ICON DOOR SYSTEMS
702 East 1st Street
Minneota, MN 56264
507.872.5901 Office
507.322.4014 Fax
507.829.9621 Cell
WWW.ICONDOORS.COM

After this and some similar posts were brought to my attention, we thought it best to just address it and make our intentions very clear. We are here to build a solid and successful business by building you great doors and standing behind them. Period.

It is true that Icon Doors has hired some former Hydroswing employees. They are good, hardworking people with a lot of integrity who were themselves victims of what happened. From a business perspective it makes sense, why wouldn?t you want to start a new company with highly experienced staff? Rest assured that after their previous experience, the staff at Icon Doors is very excited to build a solid business the right way, and highly motivated to reverse the perceptions of this industry with a great product and solid and ethical business practices.

We look forward to earning your business!

Back