What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Interior shop recommendation?

rsipp

I am looking for aircraft interior installation shop recommendations, anywhere in the Midwest. If you know of one whose work you saw and liked I would appreciate your input.

Thanks

Tailwinds
Dick Sipp
RV-10 N110DV 310 hours
interior not up to par

I am looking for aircraft interior installation shop recommendations, anywhere in the Midwest. If you know of one whose work you saw and liked I would appreciate your input.

Dick,

I would give Geoff Combs a call (614) 834-8659. As you may know, he owns Aerosport Products that sells many interior products for the RV-10. I know that Geoff has not only completed his RV-10, he?s also done interiors for several Cherokees. I don?t know if he?s willing to take on a project at the moment, but I?m sure he can give you recommendations of other firms that have installed his products. Depending on what you are specifically looking to do, his product line should be able to cover just about everything you would want to do for your RV-10.

Bob

The midwest is a big place, but....

Flightline Interiors is just outside of Milwaukee.

Abby will certainly make you an interior, don't know if she'll install it though.:)

Back