What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Michigan RV-12 Builders ?

bulldog2655

I'm New Here
I am considering building an RV12 and was wondering if there are any Michigan RV12 Builders out there ?? !!

I live in the metro Detroit area and would love to see a project in progress and talk with a kit builder.

Thank you !

2 at Ray Airport

We have 2 RV-12s at Ray Airport (57D). The first one flew last Nov (first one in MI) and the second flew last week.
So you're a bit late to see them in progress :rolleyes: But you can definitely get a ride and talk to the builders (Ren Sagaert, Joe Gores) :cool:
You'll also get invited to join EAA Chapter 13 :D

MI RV-12 builders

There is a builder in Holly MI and there is a future builder in Grosse Point getting his shop ready to start building in January. PM me with your email address for their names and contact info.
Joe Gores

I'm across the state (just south of Grand Rapids). Let me know if you're going to be in the area--I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

(This invitation is open to any lurkers who may be interested as well).

Dave

Pete Swan and I are building one in Midland at the EAA 1093 Chapter building on Barstow (KIKW) airport. Just started fuselage.

Dick Sipp
RV-4/RV-10

Back