What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G-900X and AADSB Weather

Plummit

Well Known Member
So I upgraded my panel to ADSB using the GDL-88 for out and in. Is it possible to switch back and forth between ADSB and Serius XM weather?

-Marc

Marc,

Yep! The G900X system can be switched between FIS-B weather from the GDL 88 and the SXM weather from the GDL 69. There is a selection on the dedicated weather page in the menu to select between the two weather sources. Note, this menu selection is only available when both the GDL 88 and GDL 69 are configured in the system. The weather on the MAP page follows the selection on the dedicated weather page.

We are currently on -19 software and have verified this functionality with that software.

Thanks,
Levi

Thanks Levi, I'll check it out. I have 718.19 software and I connected my GDL88 into the GDL 69 as shown in the installation manual (Hotel version).

-Marc

Marc,

Yep! The G900X system can be switched between FIS-B weather from the GDL 88 and the SXM weather from the GDL 69. There is a selection on the dedicated weather page in the menu to select between the two weather sources. Note, this menu selection is only available when both the GDL 88 and GDL 69 are configured in the system. The weather on the MAP page follows the selection on the dedicated weather page.

We are currently on -19 software and have verified this functionality with that software.

Thanks,
Levi

Back