What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Moving pictures on YouTube

PainterJohn

Well Known Member
Hey guys and gals,
Recently i have become addicted to youtube.. I have been taking process pictures from all the aircraft (and boats, cars, bikes) and making little 2 to 5 minute videos out of them.. Having a blast with making music for them all and arranging the pics to be a glorified slide show. Check out my videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/painterjohn512?feature=mhw5
Im currently making one for an RV8 im finishing up at the moment, and a Ravin i built last year, but there are a few RV7s on there already, as well as some certified stuff. If you stop by, ad me as a "friend" on youtube.
Hope you enjoy it!
Take Care
Painter John
77T

Very cool! I esp like Blake's RV-7 Screaming Eagle! I've seen it in person here at our home airport and it def brings a crowd when its in front of our mutual friends hangar!!

Thanks man! I havent seen it in a few years, id kinda like to see it again sometime. I know i had a great time painting it for them! Really good people! I sure could use some stick time in it if you have an sway with them :D

Back