What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Coffee Table Book on RV Aircraft

Very nice, here some data on the pic...

I was pleasantly surprised to see a photo of my ship in your book. Jon Friedemann, RV6, Doug Reeves Photo from Independance.
aw72ut.png
[/IMG]

Let me know when we can order!

Thanks!

I think I am mistaken!

I was pleasantly surprised to see a photo of my ship in your book. Jon Friedemann, RV6, Doug Reeves Photo from Independance.
aw72ut.png
[/IMG]

Let me know when we can order!

Thanks!

That must be your photo! Doug took a similar photo from nearly the same angle, but I was standing on the ground with him. It appears that I am in the airplane and it is running. Sorry.

That must be your photo! Doug took a similar photo from nearly the same angle, but I was standing on the ground with him. It appears that I am in the airplane and it is running. Sorry.

What's that saying, great eyes shoot alike, or something like that. :) Now I can put your information on the page with the photo, thanks.

Bruce,

Nice work! I'm putting it on my wish list for Christmas.

The caption on page 12 needs to be corrected. It says "RV-4" twice.

The RV-6A, N99PZ, on pgs. 46 and 47 belongs to Gary & Carolyn Zilik of Colorado.

I can't wait to see this on my coffee table.

Bruce,

Nice work! I'm putting it on my wish list for Christmas.

The caption on page 12 needs to be corrected. It says "RV-4" twice.

The RV-6A, N99PZ, on pgs. 46 and 47 belongs to Gary & Carolyn Zilik of Colorado.

I can't wait to see this on my coffee table.

Nice catch Bruce, I'll give Gary and Carolyn credit for their plane as well, thanks.

When can I drop by to see your project? Give me a shout ? 503-491-5040

I'll take one too, awesome.

Wonder if you could get a least one from each country that has one flying, that alone would fill a book. I will be an international hit.

RT

The proof copy arrived today and it looks just great, except for a few of my mistakes, that will be changed for the final printing.

Would anyone like to preview the book for the group? I'll UPS it to you, if you promise to send it back to me and let the group know your thoughts.

The order page will be ready by the middle of the coming week, around the 11th of Nov. All of you that sent in pictures will be getting an email from me sometime early next week.

I'm in Canada so the shipping back and forth is not a good idea (customs, etc). But I'll definitely buy one when it's out!

Would anyone like to preview the book for the group? I'll UPS it to you, if you promise to send it back to me and let the group know your thoughts.

I can do it. I PROMISE to send the book back to you.

The order page will be ready by the middle of the coming week, around the 11th of Nov. All of you that sent in pictures will be getting an email from me sometime early next week.

Great, yet another thing I'm going to have to buy!;)

Seriously though, the pictures are amazing...can't wait to have a copy.

The proof copy arrived today and it looks just great, except for a few of my mistakes, that will be changed for the final printing.

I would love to see the proof copy. And I will send it back!

Hi Bruce, any thoughts on when the book is available for ordering? It's getting to be Christmas List time again :D!

Books are here!

Good news, the coffee table books are in and ready to go, just in time for the holidays. The company did a really nice job on the printing and they look just great.

Many thanks again for the help in putting this together, you guys took some really excellent shots.

http://pursuitofflight.com/rvbook.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

I was wondering about internationnal shipping. What's the actual shipping method you're using ? Is it "Express Mail® International"?. I'm trying to figure the delay and if I'll need to pay customs.

$40 of shipping for a $60 item is a bit too much for my taste... Can you use something else?

I was wondering about internationnal shipping. What's the actual shipping method you're using ? Is it "Express Mail? International"?. I'm trying to figure the delay and if I'll need to pay customs.

$40 of shipping for a $60 item is a bit too much for my taste... Can you use something else?

Yes, as a matter of fact. I've sent a couple of shipments (Priority Mail-Flat rate) to Canada and my local PO said it would only be $26.00 for Canada and Mexico. So, a couple of people will be getting a partial refund on their shipping and I'll be adding that option on my web site for you guys today.

I'll ask what it'll be for standard shipping for a single book. It's a lot cheaper to use the Priority Mail flat rate for say Australia than standard mail for this size of package, almost $50 cheaper and they give you the box. I'll send you a PM when I get the answer.

If I were somebody like, ACS, I could get most everyone a better shipping rate, however I'm a pretty small fish (probably not even that big) in the ocean.

I ordered one just now.

Looks good..!..hope it goes out tomorrow (I paid the $10.50) so I can get it before Thanksgiving. Thanks, Bob

Got mine and I love it!! I have 6-7 guys wanting it soon and I will email the link for the website to them!! Glad to be a part of it!!

Back