What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Condition inspection - Louisiana

Latech15

Well Known Member
I am still a long way off from a condition inspection, but I am wanting to plan ahead. I am in central Louisiana and would love to find someone in the state to do the inspection since I am not the builder. I?d love to be a part of it if possible. Anybody know someone that fits that bill?

Talk to Bob Davis at Davis Aviation in Baton Rouge. (West Ramp BTR) I think he would work with you. John

I think there is a pretty large contingent of RV's that fly out of Farmerville, which as you know, is a stones throw from Ruston. Search for a user name on this site of "Mark Burns" I think he is in Ruston and can likely get you squared away. If not, I have several contacts over here in Shreveport, only thing is, you would likely have to leave it in Shreveport while they complete it (if that matters to you).

if in central LA, I would call the Pineville Airport (2L0) and talk to Lonnie Lucius, the head mechanic there. He's a good one.

Last edited:
I’ll look into those. Thanks for the recommendations.

I will certainly not be using the crew at 2L0. Too many stories floating around about that crew to trust them with anything more that a bowling ball, much less my plane.

Last edited:
Back