What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch Installation Class - Aircraft Electronics Association

g3xpert

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Greetings VAF!

AEA has set the next training date (October 24-26, 2018) for the "Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft" course, which will focus primarily on the G3X Touch system. Please follow the link below for more details and to register. This course takes place at the AEA headquarters conveniently located just outside of the Kansas City metro area.

https://www.aea.net/Training/courses/exp/

This course provides an excellent hands-on training platform for all builders and installers. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for wiring harness layout and installation tips and tricks, taught by a pro!

There is also a combo option available for those interested in attending the October 22-23 'Basic Aircraft Electrical' course as well. Details are provided on the above registration link.

14sfes4.jpg

Thank you,
Brad

Last edited:
A friend and I both took this class last year. Pahan, the teacher, and the class were excellent; invaluable installing a G3X panel. I don't know if this was unusual, but in our class two of the students were from Garmin and we used them as a resource as well.

Wow, this looks like a great class. Sadly I can't make it out this year, but hopefully this is offered again in the future. Will have to keep an eye on their class schedule. Thanks for sharing!

We are just over one week away from the G3X Install Class at the AEA Headquarters! Please see details above for registration information if you are interested in attending,

Back