What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plug Wires through baffles

Nothing wrong with the previously suggested item, but I went dirt simple and inexpensive by using rubber grommets. Replaced them once at same time as the ignition leads at 520 hours. No problems or regrets.

Erich

At $46 for a pair it looks like this should be a good candidate for a hobbyist's DIY 3D printer project. :)

Any of the 3d priter guys know if there is some material available that holds up to moderate heat? I did think about getting my brother to make some of these but I think the stuff he has isnt too good in warm areas. Would be a great project though!

Alex

At $46 for a pair it looks like this should be a good candidate for a hobbyist's DIY 3D printer project. :)

I liked the design of that part, but NO WAY I would spend $50 for it. I made my version of it from a $2.00 cutting board from Walmart. Works just like production part.

Larry

Jereme - good job getting that ACS part link. I was on my way to a charter boat this morning and didn't have time to find it and put it in my reply. Obviously the 3-holers are cheaper, and relatively inexpensive, and easily modified by any builder.

Jereme - good job getting that ACS part link. I was on my way to a charter boat this morning and didn't have time to find it and put it in my reply. Obviously the 3-holers are cheaper, and relatively inexpensive, and easily modified by any builder.

No problem at all, glad to help.

Installed rubber grommets from McMaster Carr ten years ago. They are still in place. Buna-N. Nothing special.

Back