What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Man, I am the luckiest guy!!

AX-O

Well Known Member
Ok, so I get home yesterday and this letter along with a coupon book are on my desk. It is a letter from my girlfriend.

"The Coupons You Wish You Could Use In Everyday Real Life"

The purpose of this book is to allow you to work on your airplane without getting grounded all the time. As I already know, there will be many times I will need you and you will be unavailable.

The certificates enclosed are to be used when you are working and we have plans and you need to get out of them for what ever reason. USE THEM WISLEY! You will notice there is an exp. date of 5 years from your 30th birthday. (I am hoping the RV-8 will be completed by that time). There are also some certificates that are called "The Bribe" certificate. These are to be used at the most crucial times. For example; you could be in the dog house for something big time, you want to buy something expensive and you are feeling really guilty, you need to break a date with me, you need to get out of Valentine's day, my birthday, the birth of our child or just what ever excuse may come up. (Please note that if you would like to up the price on the certificate that is allowed and appreciated). There are also certificates that request another certificate book. Please feel free to ask for more. It also helps when doing that to throw in "The Bribe? certificate. (Just a little helpful hint).

Anyways, good luck and I love you. I just want you to know I will always support you with all of your dreams and wishes in your lifetime. I hope they all come true. I want you to know that I am very proud of you for all the things you have already accomplished in the years I didn't know you, in the years I have been with you and the many years to come.

P.S. Happy 30th Birthday!

This Certificate Entitles Axel To:

ALISHA I NEED YOUR HELP 8 HR.

Exp. Date: 03/04/2011 Authorized Signature

ALISHA I NEED TO GET OUT OF A DATE

?THE BRIBE? CERTIFICATE ENTITLES ALISHA $$$ FOR SHOPPING $75

Now how in the world can I top that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? I got a book of like 40 coupons. A few worth mentioning. ?Eat dinner in the workshop?, Sleep in the workshop for a night? and ?one weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun) in the workshop?. Oh yeah, did I mention that she typed all my hand written notes into KITLOG?

Girlfriend?

AX-O said:
Ok, so I get home yesterday and this letter along with a coupon book are on my desk. It is a letter from my girlfriend.

"The Coupons You Wish You Could Use In Everyday Real Life"...
I'd lock in that relationship ASAP. Telling all the other hungry dogs on this list about your girlfriend could be dangerous! :)

Sorry to report this, but once you marry her, the coupon book will mysteriously disappear after one year. Be sure to keep it locked up in a well-hidden location.

BTW, the only place that you can hide it would be in your "Airplane Factory". That's the only place she will not go.

Tracy.

Typical! Whenever I hear that girls like this exist, they're taken! :mad:

Take good care of her. :)

That's interesting that she decided to apply an expiration date. Better not let the project drag out too long.

Back