What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oil screen

Dorfie

Well Known Member
I have IO-540 C4B5 engine that had inverted oil system installed in previous application. I am looking for the part numbers (or the parts if anyone has them) of the oil screen, the "sump plug" into which the oil screen fits that screws into back of engine as well as the washer that goes between the plug and sump.
I have removed the oil screen and the "blank-out" attachment at the end of the oil screen that was part of the inverted oil system.
This thread is relevant: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=108844
Thank you.
Johan

google

Google Lycoming direct drive engines. The IPC and overhaul manuals are online. Free!

Google Lycoming direct drive engines. The IPC and overhaul manuals are online. Free!

I spent so much time looking for the part numbers on line and never got to the parts catalogue.Lycoming dealer nearby could not help and he suggested I the call the rep. Left a message but have not heard back from him.
Thanks.
Johan

Back