What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch Updates?

RV12JT

Well Known Member
I?m ready to purchase my first NAV updates for my dual G3X?s. For those who have the G3X and keep them updated, what package/bundle, subscription did you purchase? I do not have any other devices, my backup is ForeFlight. Strictly VFR for now. I fly mainly the east coast and want to keep my databases current.

I?m thinking of going with the North America bundle at $199 for a years subscription. Any suggestions appreciated.

US Database

Looks like you can save $50 by getting full IFR/VFR charts and databases for the US for $149.

US Database Bundle - G3X Touch 460 - $149.95 USD
View Coverage Details
Includes Navigation Data, SafeTaxi, Obstacle, Terrain, Basemap, IFR/VFR Charts, Airport Directory, FliteCharts

Andy

Yes Andy, I have to go back and look at the differences between that and the North American DB. $50 bucks savings is 15 gallons of non ethanol 91 octane.

Yep.

I agree with both of you. We have IFR capacity, but don't fly the RV in that manner. The 140 dollar deal works good for us too. And yes I would rather put the 50 bucks in the tanks as well. Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

Back