What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any place at John Wayne airport to pick up and later drop off a pax without paying an

dabney

Well Known Member
Friend
Looking to fly into John Wayne airport to take my daughter flying for an hour or two then return for drop off. I've heard the FBO's are pretty pricey.

Looking to fly into John Wayne airport to take my daughter flying for an hour or two then return for drop off. I've heard the FBO's are pretty pricey.

I doubt you will be able to do that outside of using one of the FBO's. I could help you at Long Beach, but not KSNA.

-Marc

I was just in SNA today.

ACI has free parking for up to 3 hours. After that, there?s a facility fee (I don?t know how much) which can be waived with a 20 gallon or top off if under 20 gallon, fuel purchase. Fuel was $5.16 per gallon.

So basically, I don?t think that you?ll have to pay an arm and a leg to do what you?re looking to do if you use ACI.

Back