What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EFII

bret

Well Known Member
After reading a post that was very heated between two vendors, I thought I would speak up and voice my experience with one of them. We spend a lot of money on these aircraft, the first thing I research is past customer service and customer satisfaction, to include PM individuals for their honest opinion, that is what I did years ago before I purchased my system from Robert.
I had a couple of issues with my system that was self induced and Robert was right there to help me through both issues, he returns email and phone calls in a timely manner and is fully engaged in his product with excellent customer support.
Sorry to hear things got ugly between them but sometimes a little competition is good for progress, otherwise I would be running a 53 year old Mag :rolleyes:

If it did not get (heated) why was it closed? I see you are using the other brand.....I did not post this to get into an argument...some here like to do that, not me, I only posted MY experience with EFII. Have a nice day. Bret :D

I for one can't praise Robert Paisley enough. I purchased his system with my new Titan engine and he has always been helpful with my stupid questions. I voted with my dollars and am quite happy with my decision so far!

EFI 11

had problem with efi system, self induced by me. Robert was excellent, called on sunday and he answered the phone. Always called me back, 5 stars .rv8 0320 dual efi 2 system ,starts like a Toyota, 3 blade hot or cold.

My RV-6A is on its second engine. The Subaru H-4 blew a piston after 170 flight hours. I elected to put a dual EFII system on my newly rebuilt Lycoming O360 and have really enjoyed it. Robert has helped me throughout this difficult changeover. I have 40 hours now and he is always quick to call me back or answer my texts promptly. Even today while I am doing some retrimming on the engine.

Engine

Ron
I think you can change the listing of your engine from 0-360 to
EIO- 360
Bob

EIO360

E I O. Sort of sounds like Old MacDonald. Might be a good idea but the engine plate would be wrong. Also, I wouldn?t have a clue how to.

Back